VARTA® batteries – The choice of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers
It’s a fact that the majority of car manufacturers trust VARTA® products to always deliver. Their strength lies in developing strong working relationships with car makers to develop the best batteries for the best new vehicles. Close collaboration with top names such as Audi, BMW, Ford and Mercedes-Benz, has led VARTA® to develop advanced Start-Stop batteries.
Today these products are factory fitted in the majority of Start-Stop vehicles, and similar working partnerships take place in many other areas from commercial vehicles to caravans, motorboats, motorcycles, marine vessels and more.
VARTA® is powered by Johnson Controls Power Solutions, the global leader in lead acid and advanced batteries for conventional, Start-Stop, hybrid and electric vehicles, and the first company to produce Lithium-ion batteries for mass-production hybrid vehicles. Today, millions of people around the world rely on their innovative products.
Start-Stop / Automotive
• BMW EfficientDynamics
• Ford ECOnetic
• GM ecoFLEX
• HYUNDAI Blue Drive
• KIA EcoDynamics
• Land Rover
• Mercedes-Benz BlueEFFICIENCY
• MINI MINIMALISM
• SEAT Ecomotive
• SMART micro hybrid drive
• Volvo DRIVe
• Kion Group
• Massey Ferguson
• John Deere
Why you can trust VARTA® batteries, time and time again
Over the last century, vehicle technology has advanced enormously. And by developing all kinds of innovative battery technology VARTA has consistently stayed at the forefront of powering it, building an enviable reputation in both original equipment (OEM) and Aftermarket batteries.
Today, you’ll find their products in millions of cars, powerboats, motorcycles and motorhomes. In fact, countless people rely on VARTA day in, day out. VARTA batteries are designed to deliver both power and reliability. They also provide longer life, less corrosion and lower cost of ownership, qualities you’ll find in all their products from their advanced Start-Stop automotive range to their Professional powerboat products.
Their comprehensive range includes:
• For standard automotive use, the dynamic Trio has their patented PowerFrame® stamped grid technology
• For vehicles with Start-Stop features, their Start-Stop range ensures reliable performance with quick responses every time
• For commercial vehicles, their Promotive Trio combines excellent performance with substantial reductions in total cost of ownership
• For motorbikes and leisure, the Powersports FreshPack range supports many applications
• For boats and caravans, the Professional range offers excellent reliability and low-cost charge and discharge cycles